We welcome you to join us in our “Discussion with Eritrean National Commission for Democratic Change Members series Discussion” this Saturday evening at paltalk. Commissioner Daniel Tewelde, chairman of the Media & Information committee of ENCDC and all members of Media are invited to speak at paltalk this coming Saturday. The agendas will be as follows:
- Members of the Media will introduce themselves and their background briefly.
- ENCDC mission, objectives, action plan, current activities, accomplishments and challenges.
- Media action plan and tasks, current activities and future plans?
- Commission next phase activities and future plans.
- Question & answer and comment.
Date: Saturday, December 04, 2010
Paltalk Room: Eritrea Etuq Menisey Eritrea niDimokrasin Fithin
Time: 21:00PM Berline Time/ 15:00PM NYC Time / 12:00Noon Seattle / 23:00PM Eritrea, Ethiopia & Sudan Time.
Please see attached document and link for more information about the program. Click here: Media & Information committee of ENCDC Paltalk program announcement.
Thank you in advance for sharing this information with your contacts. Join Paltalk, be part of the solution, join the discussion for better future and positive change! We look forward to hosting you at our room.
Administrators & members of Eritrea Etuq Menisey Eritrea niDimokrasin Fithin Paltalk Room